Well, I’ve had over a week to think about what I want to accomplish in 2015.
- Finish making more raised beds. This is an easy one because it’s 80% done (but the 80% was still done in January, so count it!).
- Make a bunch of tshirts. I’ve had a lot of interest in the shirts I made for Kyle and me for Christmas, so I guess I can make a few to sell.
- Drop the engine in the bus. Kyle has a list of things to get done and I want to be there every step of the way.
- Roll my old 401k over into an IRA. I tried to start this process already, it’s more of a pain in the ass than I anticipated.
- Begin two more Coursera classes.
- Find some new workout to kick my butt. I’m tired of all the things I’ve been doing, I need something new. I just ran into this so I’m going to start here – it looks like there’s something for everyone in this list.
That seems reasonable. January is looking like a pretty quiet month. I will have to find a couple fun things to do to break it up. I think I’m hibernating right now – all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a blanket. I’m not feeling very motivated.
- Put a camping set up in the bus. That’s a lot of work. We probably won’t get too much done in the summer when it’s ridiculously hot out. Can we get it done in a year? I think yes. It would be reeeeeeally fantastic if we could drive it up to Michigan this summer, but that might put a lot of pressure on our few vacation days.
- Recover the seats in the bus. That’s a big job that scares me. It probably won’t be as bad as I think. Just need to DO!
- Track my net worth on a monthly basis. I actually started this last year, but I wasn’t checking retirement accounts because it involved logging into several more sites, so I wasn’t getting the full picture.
- Continue taking free classes! Here’s a great post with a list of resources for free education. Here’s a site with a list of free online photography courses, which I hope to work on after I get through my next round of Coursera classes. Specifically, I would like to be taking two classes at any given time (although a couple weeks of break in between classes is okay).
Alright. Happy 2015 – can’t wait to see where it takes us.