- Have a Star Wars marathon. We watched the original three, it had been so long since I’ve seen them!
- Bus stuff (always). We didn’t work on the bus too much this month, although Kyle knocked a couple things off the list.
- Camping / Savannah trip this month! Well, we never made it to Savannah…
- We’ve volunteered at a brew festival at the end of the month. After work today, we’ll be on our way!
- I’ve got to finish up the elderberry wine (again) and get a new batch of wine started. Gah. A new batch has been started, but the elderberry still needs to be bottled.
- Plant more things in the garden / keep up with the garden. I don’t think I planted anything else, but we’ve been eating greens, radishes and peas and watching the tomatoes get bigger and bigger.
- Make some fun anniversary plans. I wasn’t sure if we’d get a spot on the ferry out to Boneyard Beach, but we made it and it was a phenomenal trip – read about it here!
June is looking like a quieter month, but it’s still early.
- There’s a concert in mid-June at the VW dealership – just a quick jaunt in the bus.
- Piccolo Spoleto festival is going on, and I’d love to attend a couple events for that.
- Ongoing bus work, of course. Hopefully we can make some good progress in June.
- As the summer months progress, it’s going to get too hot for most garden plants, so I’m going to start working on a plan for the second season – the one that starts when it cools off a bit.
- Play around with my camera more – spend one night at the beach taking photos. I keep trying to learn more about photography, but when it’s so sunny that I can’t see my camera screen I can’t tell how the photos are turning out so I don’t really learn anything.
- I’ve been thinking about starting a webcomic, so I want to draw at least ten comic panels in June for practice.
That’s about all I can think of right now. Okay, on to photos from my month. We spent the first weekend camping close to home.