Well, there goes July. It passed too quickly – mostly because I was dreading the start of August. Kyle will be spending the month in IN / MI, so I have to figure out how to survive on my own again.
- Put the windows back in the bus! We got three out of four done. The last one just will. not. fit. It either needs extra persuasion…or we need to find a new window.
- VW Drag Night + camping. We went to drag night! We went camping!
- A visit from a Minnesotan! We had such a great time, even if the visit was short!
- High Country Bus Festival. We camped in the mountains of NC for a couple nights – what a beautiful location.
- I aimed for drawing ten comic panels again. I didn’t quite make it. July was really busy work-wise, so I didn’t have a lot of energy for side projects. However, the panels that did get done look good – I think I’m really getting into this!
Here’s what’s on the docket for August:
- Digitize two comic panels.
- Pick up Kyle’s shift at the taphouse – while he’s gone, I’m going to be serving up local brews once a week.
- Do some fun shopping. I’ve got weddings and babies to find gifts for!
- Take a vacation. A whirlwind trip to Michigan this month is just what I need right now.
- Get ready for a garage sale. We need to downsize!
- Technically, elderberries are ready. I’m not sure I can tackle that project alone, but I’m still putting it on the list.
Over the 4th of July we were invited to a barbecue. I swear it was the best barbecue I have ever tasted in my life. The setting was gorgeous as well.