As April crossed into May, I have officially lived in South Carolina for one year. It has been a tough year. BUT there have been lots of positives, and living in SC has been a lot of fun. I was eating home-grown radishes by mid-April – what’s not to love about that?I didn’t choose goals for April, because right now my to-do list is very steady: garden, bus, wine. And visitors! However, I think I really need to choose some goals for May to pull me out of this funk I’m in, so here goes.
- Have a Star Wars marathon. I’m only aiming for the original trilogy, not sure I want to subject myself to hours of Jar-Jar.
- Bus stuff (always). I’ll ask Kyle for the list later.
- Camping / Savannah trip this month!
- We’ve volunteered at a brew festival at the end of the month, really looking forward to that event!
- I’ve got to finish up the elderberry (again) and get a new batch of wine started.
- Plant more things in the garden / keep up with the garden.
- Make some fun anniversary plans. I’ve got something in mind but I’m not sure it will work out yet.
We kicked off April with a visit from family. Of course that included a trip to the beach…where we found some sea stars (at the last aquarium I visited, I was continually told that they are NOT STAR FISH because they are NOT FISH. They are SEA STARS!).